Mill Basin Yeshiva Academy provides a comprehensive curriculum of Religious and General Studies based on the highest standard of Torah Observant Judaism. The school's main goal is to give students the prerequisite knowledge and skills to become successful participants in society and to enthusiastically embrace our Torah and refinement of character. Toward this end, Mill Basin Yeshiva Academy strives to instill our community with the knowledge that every person is created in the image of Hashem, a lifelong passion for learning, and a desire to ultimately give back with their unique abilities to the Jewish people and the state of Israel.
1. Complete the application.
2. Upload all necessary forms (birth certificate, report card/progress reports, photo of child, photo of family, IEP reports).
3. Submit the $100 per child application fee - This fee is non-refundable.
4. Our admissions team will contact you with an interview date.
5. Decisions are sent out by e-mail.
This application is a request for admission. It becomes binding upon the parents and the school when the school has formally interviewed and accepted the student. Once the child is accepted, their spot will be held for ten days. Their spot is confirmed once they pay registration within the ten days. If registration is not paid within ten days of acceptance, the spot will no longer be held. After ten days, registration is still allowed but the spot is no longer guaranteed.
How many children are you applying for?